PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Byron Buxton to Mike Trout

Chris Schad
06-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Both Buxton and Trout blew up in the Midwest League, so the comparison is naturally going to be there. Looking ahead, is there a chance that Buxton could be better than Trout? I examined the hype here and want to know what you guys think.

MLB: Is Minnesota Twins Phenom Prospect Byron Buxton Baseball's Next Mike Trout? | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1685927-mlb-is-minnesota-twins-phenom-prospect-byron-buxton-baseballs-next-mike-trout)

Ncgo4
06-26-2013, 08:42 PM
There's a chance Kohl Stewart will be better than Walter Johnson and a chance that Buck will be better than Trout. If you just must bet one of these make it the second .

diehardtwinsfan
06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
Every time I say something remotely negative about Buxton he blows up.

Buxton sucks. Will never make the bigs.

drjim
06-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Every time I say something remotely negative about Buxton he blows up.

Buxton sucks. Will never make the bigs.

Can't you aim higher? Like "no chance he is an all star" or "I can't imagine he is a hall of fame talent".

diehardtwinsfan
06-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Can't you aim higher? Like "no chance he is an all star" or "I can't imagine he is a hall of fame talent".

I don't know... it works. Expect him to 3 for 4 tonight.

pioneers3
06-30-2013, 10:55 PM
After the first few times I saw Buxton, I said he is better then Trout. People looked at me with a little, "what ever" look. Not many people give me that look anymore.

YourHouseIsMyHouse
06-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Buxton is a better prospect than Trout was all across the board. Will he be a better MLB player though? I don't know. He has the talent and we know baseball is his passion, so I think he can. He was born to play and he wants to play.