PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Rapids / Minors Probable Pitchers

E. Andrew
06-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Sorry if a similar question has been brought up recently, but does anyone know of a reliable way to forecast probable pitchers? After seeing Berrios in Fort Myers, I'd like to catch him on a trip to see the Kernels, but his starts don't seem to be a consistent number of days apart. I've googled it a bit, but I can't find anything solid.

Thoughts? Thanks!

AScheib50
06-05-2013, 03:25 PM
My suggestion would be to go back a week or so and look at the box scores to see the way the rotation plays out then look at the schedule and count it out accordingly. That's how I lined up seeing him last Friday night. CR was going with the 6-man rotation. Things could get a lil tougher with promotions and such happening. Tyler Duffey just got promoted to Ft Myers so that might shake things up some.

But yeah, if ya keep an eye on the box scores you can get an idea of the order the rotation is going. Worked for me.

maxisagod
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
The Kernals website has probable pitchers. At the top, just click the arrow to the right it will sometime go 3-4 pitchers out. If its a bunch of 'TBA' count out like ascheib50 said. Berrios is going Tomorrow ' Thursday June 6th' if that helps.

Jeremy Nygaard
06-05-2013, 10:14 PM
I put the dates the pitchers start on the Roster and Payroll page. I don't update it everyday, but it helps forecast.

Red Bull
06-05-2013, 11:37 PM
On MILBdotcom go to the Kernals page and on the top it says who pitches and you can scroll over to the next day. He pitches Tomorrow btw...