PDA

View Full Version : MLB Networks Top 5 draft prospects

Red Bull
06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
I was just watching The Rundown on MLB Network and this guy came on and told us his top 5 draft prospects. I didnt get his name but he was 50+ and talked soft. Here it is

1. Kris Bryant 3B
2. Mark Appel RHP (Called him his sleeper pick)
3. Reese Mcguire C
4. Ryan Stanek RHP
5. Mason Smith OF

I was blown away the whole time he was talking, I couldnt believe this was his list. How he came up with these 5 as the top 5 IDK? But I do know nobody on this planet would agree with him. The best part was when he called Appel his sleeper pick.

CK
06-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I guess it's positive to see McGuire so high.
And Miguel Cabrera is my dark horse for mid-season MVP.

Vervehound
06-04-2013, 03:23 PM
I was just watching The Rundown on MLB Network and this guy came on and told us his top 5 draft prospects. I didnt get his name but he was 50+ and talked soft. Here it is

1. Kris Bryant 3B
3. Reese Mcguire C
4. Ryan Stanek RHP
5. Mason Smith OF

I was blown away the whole time he was talking, I couldnt believe this was his list. How he came up with these 5 as the top 5 IDK? But I do know nobody on this planet would agree with him. The best part was when he called Appel his sleeper pick.

maybe he was battling an alcohol addiction.

Red Bull
06-04-2013, 03:49 PM
maybe he was battling an alcohol addiction.

Haha Good point

Seth Stohs
06-04-2013, 04:05 PM

1. Kris Bryant 3B
3. Reese Mcguire C
4. Ryan Stanek RHP
5. Mason Smith OF

Just one guy's opinion. The top four will certainly go in the top 8, so it's not like there are massive surprises there. Mason Smith isn't a name I'm as familiar with. But no one knows for sure who will be the best out of the class. That can't be judged for probably 7-8 years. Maybe this guy will be right. I certainly don't know enough about any of them to know what the for sure answer is.