PDA

View Full Version : Article: Q & A With Travis Harrison

SD Buhr
05-21-2013, 09:06 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=1753-Q-A-With-Travis-Harrison

Seth Stohs
05-21-2013, 09:57 PM
This is a very fun interview!! Thank you so much!

When I was there, I was just immensely impressed by Harrison on and off the field. Just seems very smart, works hard, has a sense of humor, and obviously very talented. His power is legit, and i love the philsophy of use the whole field and hit the ball hard. That's the way it should be!!

SD Buhr
05-21-2013, 10:04 PM
He's got a terrific sense of humor. He had me laughing through most of the interview Saturday.

lightfoot789
05-22-2013, 08:42 AM
He is definitely a line drive hitter (sqaures ball up) who seems to have very good power. His hits on the radio sound loud off his bat every time.

70charger
05-23-2013, 06:15 PM
This got a little buried probably because it is so close to the draft these days, but good interview. I enjoyed it.

2wins87
05-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Great interview, I linked it on his prospect thread now.

I've always thought that cross training, like golf, could be good for a player, maybe not everyone, but these guys swing baseball bats so often that I wouldn't expect playing golf from time to time to creep into their swings in a bad way. I would think that golf might help you get your hips through the zone, use your core muscles, etc.