PDA

View Full Version : Article: Wednesday Minor League Report

Seth Stohs
04-25-2013, 06:22 AM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=1624-Wednesday-Minor-League-Report

TRex
04-25-2013, 07:17 AM
:tongue in cheek:

I knew Joe Mauer's hitting prowess was over-rated...

While we made a big deal of him getting 4 hits in back-to-back games, someone who's truly gifted at baseball (Leachman) gets 7 hits in back-to-back games! Forget the promotion to high-A, can he catch in the big leagues?

gil4
04-25-2013, 07:38 AM
:tongue in cheek:

I knew Joe Mauer's hitting prowess was over-rated...

While we made a big deal of him getting 4 hits in back-to-back games, someone who's truly gifted at baseball (Leachman) gets 7 hits in back-to-back games! Forget the promotion to high-A, can he catch in the big leagues?

If we can get someone to take Mauer and Doumit off our hands we can clear some room for him. I guess that would make Butera his back-up, but with an offensive force like that, who needs a back-up?

(equally toungue-in-cheek)

Seth Stohs
04-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Ha! Ha! How about Leachman had seven hits over the course of two games? Something like that, maybe? :)

gil4
04-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Ha! Ha! How about Leachman had seven hits over the course of two games? Something like that, maybe? :)

We couldn't have nearly as much fun with that.

greengoblinrulz
04-25-2013, 12:28 PM
nice to get Hermann goin for the inevitable 3rd C spot as Butera is getting ready to come back. Funny how I heard TR talkin about the draft & how they need to add Cs. 5 on the 40man with Leachman/Koch as hitters & Lehman/Rohlfing as defensive guys seems like its pretty deep to me.

glunn
04-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Great report Seth. Thanks.