PDA

View Full Version : Article: Twins Minor League Report: Miracle Keep Crushing

Jeremy Nygaard
04-19-2013, 08:47 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=1589-Twins-Minor-League-Report-Miracle-Keep-Crushing

Oldgoat_MN
04-19-2013, 11:27 PM
On a happier note, Joe Mauer turns 30 day. Aaron Gleeman turned 30 earlier this year and started watching Dawson’s Creek last night. If this is what happens at 30, Joe Mauer is going to be a waste of a lot of money for the next six years. I am less looking forward than ever before to turning 30 next month.

If you (and Joe) can avoid Dawson"s Creek Syndrome you'll be fine.

We should all pray for Aaron.

glunn
04-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Great report. As for Dawson's Creek, it is a fun show if you don't turn on the sound -- Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams were goddesses in the making.

Seth Stohs
04-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I loved Dawson's Creek! Great show with tremendous big-word dialogue that I know I never used in high school. It was fun to watch!

YourHouseIsMyHouse
04-20-2013, 03:03 PM
One thing that stuck out. And I apologize for pointing this out.
"D.J. Baxendale lowered his ERA to 1.04 with seven innings of one-run work."
That's not possible unless the run was unearned.

greengoblinrulz
04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
what is the status of Deibinson Romero? Heard all spring training it was visa issues, but how is that still the problem??

Seth Stohs
04-20-2013, 04:57 PM
what is the status of Deibinson Romero? Heard all spring training it was visa issues, but how is that still the problem??

Remains the problem... Interesting stuff!

Jeremy Nygaard
04-20-2013, 06:35 PM
One thing that stuck out. And I apologize for pointing this out.
"D.J. Baxendale lowered his ERA to 1.04 with seven innings of one-run work."
That's not possible unless the run was unearned.

Picky!

Let me point out that unless he allowed the run without recording any more outs that he did lower it to 1.04 from whatever it was before that out.