PDA

View Full Version : Spring Breakers

SpiritofVodkaDave
03-24-2013, 10:24 AM
I suggest watching this film. Wow.

10PagesOfClearBlueSky
03-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Hahahahahaha. I now know exactly which filter to use when reading everything you write.

biggentleben
03-24-2013, 08:33 PM
I looked it up on IMDB. First movie in the "others who liked this movie also liked" category: Kids. Hmmmm.

SpiritofVodkaDave
03-24-2013, 10:21 PM
I looked it up on IMDB. First movie in the "others who liked this movie also liked" category: Kids. Hmmmm.

You realize that the director/writer of this film was the writer of the critically acclaimed/important movie titled: KIDS right? The one about AIDS and the one that gave Rosario Dawson her start? You realize that right? Oh, you don't? Shocking. You obiviously know nothing of this film, it's subject matter or the overall message/theme of the film. You are sorta like a brain-dead Braves fan who for some reason spends his free time coming to a Twins based message boa.....oh wait.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect much else coming from you, I remember when you ruined our fun in that one thread back in the day (the drunken rambling thread) since that one guy mentioned he celebrated 4/20 and you compared it bizarrely to speeding in a car or something stupid like that.

10PagesOfClearBlueSky
03-24-2013, 10:47 PM
You realize that the director/writer of this film was the writer of the critically acclaimed/important movie titled: KIDS right? The one about AIDS and the one that gave Rosario Dawson her start? You realize that right? Oh, you don't? Shocking. You obiviously know nothing of this film, it's subject matter or the overall message/theme of the film. You are sorta like a brain-dead Braves fan who for some reason spends his free time coming to a Twins based message boa.....oh wait.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect much else coming from you, I remember when you ruined our fun in that one thread back in the day (the drunken rambling thread) since that one guy mentioned he celebrated 4/20 and you compared it bizarrely to speeding in a car or something stupid like that.

glunn
03-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Because it is so full of policy violations and bickering, I am closing this thread.