PDA

View Full Version : Roll the Dice-K

SirLoin
03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
It looks like the Indians have informed Dice-K that he will not make the big club. Is he someone worth rolling the dice on? (pun completely intended) He can't be worse than Correia, or most of our relievers this spring.....

UCLA_YANKEE_COLA
03-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Ugh, I sure hope not. First, he takes 3-5 minutes between pitches. He's really tough to watch. But more importantly he hasn't been any good since 2008. No thanks.

SpiritofVodkaDave
03-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Absolutely not.

The whole "Well he could be better then Correia thing" is going to get old quick, its almost as pointless as the "well he's better then Butera" meme that pops up several times a year

ashburyjohn
03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Absolutely not.

The whole "Well he could be better then Correia thing" is going to get old quick, its almost as pointless as the "well he's better then Butera" meme that pops up several times a year

They should promote Anthony Slama.

zenser
03-20-2013, 10:16 AM
If we were in a pinch for starters then I would say go after him. But given the current situtation, I think we have plenty of mediocre pitchers already. I would rather see Deduno added to the 40 man again and get a shot.

IdahoPilgrim
03-20-2013, 10:59 AM
I still think we should bring Blyleven back out of retirement - even at 61, he's gotta be better than...