PDA

View Full Version : Hanging with Chris Colabello

Seth Stohs
03-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Dani Wexelman had a terrific interview via YouTube with Chris Colabello recently. They talked about the WBC experience and his attempt to make the Twins roster this spring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wyV320Dlf0

Seth Stohs
03-18-2013, 11:38 AM
If you can't root for a guy like this, I'd feel sorry for you!! Listen to this interview, and then let us know if you wouldn't LOVE to see this guy get a cup of coffee (or more) with the Twins!

Halsey Hall
03-18-2013, 12:16 PM
I really think he'll get up there this summer. Ya just can't help but hope so. He's one of the hardest working guys down here. Everyday he's been here, after most have left, he's in the cage swinging the bat. Us straglers have noticed that, and he's probably done that for a long time. It's a fun deal for everyone.

glunn
03-18-2013, 02:25 PM
I will be thrilled if he makes it, but am not upset that he is starting at Rochester. I do hope that he gets lots of playing time in Rochester so that he can continue to acclimate to high level baseball and, hopefully, prove himself even more.

Physics Guy
03-18-2013, 08:31 PM
I am really pulling for him to get at least a chance as a short-term injury replacement at some point this year. If he could play a little OF it might help, but his minor league stats don't indicate it.

mike wants wins
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Gotta root for a guy like this.

Shane Wahl
03-18-2013, 11:36 PM
He will be with the Twins in 2013 at some point. Hopefully it's not due to sustained injury for anybody. The time is NOW to use Colabello as a bench bat.