PDA

View Full Version : Ichiro involved in car crash

luke829
03-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Early reports indicate he was cut off by a woman after leaving the Yankees spring training complex in Tampa. Police reports state he did nothing wrong. Hopefully he remembers we drive on the right side of the road in this country.

Yankees outfielder Ichiro Suzuki gets in car crash after leaving Steinbrenner Field, walks away OK - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/ichiro-car-accident-yankee-walks-unharmed-article-1.1278096)

gunnarthor
03-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Early reports indicate he was cut off by a woman after leaving the Yankees spring training complex in Tampa. Police reports state he did nothing wrong. Hopefully he remembers we drive on the right side of the road in this country.

Since he didn't do anything wrong, it's pretty clear he remembers on what side to drive "in this country."

James
03-04-2013, 05:59 PM
This is in the "More Baseball" section. I think this post applies to that. And I would have to say that people do, in fact, care about off field activity. If they didn't, we won't have so many posts about PED's and things of that nature.

As far as this story goes, I'm glad to hear Ichiro is ok. Although he's getting on in years, he is still a heck of a ballplayer.