PDA

View Full Version : The Twins and their trades

jjswol
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I have put together and posted a chart about the Twins and their trading history over at www.twinstrivia.com (http://www.twinstrivia.com) . I hope that you enjoy it.
Thanks,
John

John Bonnes
11-02-2012, 02:06 PM
So for those who haven't clicked over, there is a chart that shows how much they have traded with each major league team. I was a little surprised which they traded with the most. But now that I think about it, I remember quite a few trades with that team.

I'm also a little surprised to realize that the Twins have made three intradivisional trades within the last two years. Huh.

JB_Iowa
11-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the chart and work - very interesting.

And a suggestion for a snow day when you have nothing better to do -- it would be really great if you could put that chart into a format where you could click on a number and have it bring up the trade that was made. (I'm too lazy to do this myself but it would be a great resource if somebody was willing to do that -- kind of like Jeremy Nygaard's salary chart).

I'm going to be really interested in seeing what - and with whom - trade(s) Terry Ryan can pull off this winter.

Thrylos
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Good stuff! I assume that this lists only major league level trades (i.e. when at least one person was on a 25-man roster). Correct?

jjswol
11-02-2012, 06:25 PM
That would be correct.

Brock Beauchamp
11-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Hah, well done. I love it when people pour time into geeky stuff like this. It's always a fun read.