PDA

View Full Version : Article: Impromptu Thursday Night Twins Daily Meetup

John Bonnes
08-22-2012, 12:44 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?950-Impromptu-Thursday-Night-Twins-Daily-Meetup

Steve Penz
08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Thank you John. I must attend to fatherly duties that evening so I will not make it. Hopefully AG's "gone wild" date from the fair goes so well that he brings her to the Park Tavern. If she is cool with that then they are a match made in heaven.

beckmt
08-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks and keep posting these meetings, would love to make it, but will be practicing my major hobby this Thursday night.

John Bonnes
08-22-2012, 01:09 PM
We'll miss you! Now let's hear from some gold that can make it.

Brock Beauchamp
08-22-2012, 01:11 PM
You moved the meeting three miles further away from me. Unacceptable.

But I'm still probably going to make it.

DPJ
08-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Meet...in public...with you people?

ScottyBroco
08-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I will be there John as I am excited to finally meet everyone in person after a busy Summer following everyone on twitter and joining twins daily.

IdahoPilgrim
08-22-2012, 01:43 PM
I may be out camping, but if not I think I'll try to swing by. I will be wearing my recently purchased New Britain Rock Cats cap.

Seth Stohs
08-22-2012, 02:12 PM
I swear all the luminaries schedule this stuff during the middle of the week, just knowing that I live 7 hours from there and probably can't make it during the week.

Parker Hageman
08-22-2012, 02:13 PM
If you cared, you would come, Seth.

Gernzy
08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
The one day I decide to be nice and switch with co-worker so he can have the night off, you guys plan something! I wish I could come, but I'll be stuck at work

John Bonnes
08-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Brock hobble around on painkillers.

And Seth, that's EXACTLY why we schedule this on weekdays.

Brock Beauchamp
08-22-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Brock hobble around on painkillers.

Hey, I'm actually doing pretty well at this point. By this time tomorrow, I'll be dancing (not for long, though, as my knee will inevitably give out within seconds).

mike wants wins
08-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Hmm, I have golf league, but I bet I could stop by in the middle innings and buy someone a beer....

Bark's Lounge
08-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I'll see you guys tomorrow night! If you see a Greasy Brownish haired shirtless guy wearing olive green sweat pants with suspenders and arm wrestling woman patrons for shots of Hot 100 - that is Bark's Lounge... come say Hi - introduce yourself.

James
08-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Sounds like fun. Why did I decide to take a summer class this year? While you are all talking twins and watching the game, I'll be shoulder deep in an accounting final. Maybe next time.

Brock Beauchamp
08-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I'll see you guys tomorrow night! If you see a Greasy Brownish haired shirtless guy wearing olive green sweat pants with suspenders and arm wrestling woman patrons for shots of Hot 100 - that is Bark's Lounge... come say Hi - introduce yourself.

You're going to have to be more specific.

glunn
08-22-2012, 07:23 PM
I wish we could have one of these in Los Angeles some time. And I am tempted to fly to Minnesota just to see Mr. Lounge wrestle.

twinsnorth49
08-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Well damn, I'm actually in Minneapolis this weekend, unfortunately not until Friday. I have three more trips before November after that though, maybe one will work out.

This all assumes I get across the border of course.

Jeremy Nygaard
08-23-2012, 08:55 AM
You guys have fun. I'll be slaving over a minor league report.

Truthfully, though, high school football kicks off in Wisconsin tomorrow night, so tonight is one last game-plan walk-through, one in which the QB coach is required (I think?) to attend.

On another note, will those with pseudonyms use their real name when introducing themselves or will they stick to their pen names?

CDog
08-23-2012, 02:43 PM
On another note, will those with pseudonyms use their real name when introducing themselves or will they stick to their pen names?

I think it might be more interesting if everyone used their actual names and left it up to others to try and figure out what handle they matched to! Of course, now that I've said this under my username, I probably won't be able to pull that off if I make it there tonight or another time. Wait, why am I still typing? How do I backspace?????

powrwrap
08-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I've got to find my boa, he's around here somewhere, then feed him. Then I have to drain my sore, unclog the toilet, turnover the compost heap, and feed the rats.

Seriously, I'd like to come but can't make it. Perhaps another time.

Bark's Lounge
08-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I've got to find my boa, he's around here somewhere, then feed him. Then I have to drain my sore, unclog the toilet, turnover the compost heap, and feed the rats.

Seriously, I'd like to come but can't make it. Perhaps another time.

Do you need a room mate?:o