PDA

View Full Version : Where do Twins prospects start 2013?

Pius Jefferson
08-17-2012, 08:51 PM
subject to change.

Hicks-Rochester

Gibson-Rochester

Benson-Rochester

Arcia- New Britain.

Sano-Ft Myers

Rosario-Ft Myers

Kepler-Beloit

Vargas-Beloit. I'm only guessing this because he missed 50 games because of suspension.

Walker-Beloit

Michael-Ft. Myers.

D. Santana-??? Having a solid year but not sure if it's good enough for New Britain.

Buxton-???? He was promoted but I'm not sure if he plays at Beloit or stays in Florida to start the season. He could spend six weeks in Fort Myers and if he's progressing be sent to Single A.

Berrios-Beloit.

beckmt
08-17-2012, 09:07 PM
I believe that Arcia will start in at Rochester if not in Minnesota, same for Hicks(one of the two, other in Rochester). Depends on if Span is traded in the off season. Buxton where he is now, until he proves he is ready for Beliot, Rosario will maybe be in New Britain. D Santana also new Britain only because of what is coming behind him. Twins need to know what will be available to help in 2014 and leaving some of these players to low, will make this more like 2015. Berrios and the other Beliot reliever from this years draft will both probably be in New Britain.

jokin
08-17-2012, 09:27 PM
I believe that Arcia will start in at Rochester if not in Minnesota, same for Hicks(one of the two, other in Rochester). Depends on if Span is traded in the off season. Buxton where he is now, until he proves he is ready for Beliot, Rosario will maybe be in New Britain. D Santana also new Britain only because of what is coming behind him. Twins need to know what will be available to help in 2014 and leaving some of these players to low, will make this more like 2015. Berrios and the other Beliot reliever from this years draft will both probably be in New Britain.

Optimistic? While I hope this comes about, how much would the Twins push a (soon to be 19 year old) this quickly through the system?

killebrew
08-17-2012, 09:43 PM
There's zero chance of Rosario skipping Ft. Myers.

Erock
08-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Twins- Hendriks, Parmelee
Rochester- Hicks, Benson, Arcia, Hermann, Gibson, Hermsen, Bromberg
New Britain- Michael, Santana, Pinto
Ft. Meyers- Rosario, Sano, Vargas, Salcedo, Melotakis, Zach Jones, Boer
Beloit- Kepler, Harrison, Polanco, Goodrum, Walker, Jimenez, Berrios, Boyd, Bard, Baxendale, Taylor Rogers, Duffey, Chargois

Rochester, Ft. Meyers, and Beloit are all going to be exciting to watch next year. I think Beloit will be the most interesting to watch as we see the hitters try and prove their Eton numbers and Berrios, Boyd and Bard is finally a group of starters that have potential.