PDA

View Full Version : Article: Wednesday's Twins Minor League Daily

Twins Fan From Afar
08-08-2012, 11:13 PM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?899-Wednesday-s-Twins-Minor-League-Daily

YourHouseIsMyHouse
08-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I love Elizabethton. They have so many great prospects with Buxton, Walker, Berrios, Harrison, Mata, Kepler, Chargois, Duffey, Bard, Boyd, and Goodrum. Loaded with talent!

Twins best friend
08-09-2012, 01:26 AM
I love Elizabethton. They have so many great prospects with Buxton, Walker, Berrios, Harrison, Mata, Kepler, Chargois, Duffey, Bard, Boyd, and Goodrum. Loaded with talent!

Buxton and Berrios promotions have been convenient because now i basically just check on New Britain, Beloit, and Elizabethton's stats for the day to get a glimpse of the brightest spots in the Twins future.

birdwatcher
08-09-2012, 08:40 AM
When Logan Darnell and Pat Dean are two of the better starters in your upper system, you have a lack of pitching talent in AAA, AA, and A+. Let's hope a whole slew of the 2012 draft class of pitchers are the real thing, and that the Twins follow up with an equally promising draft class in 2013. If that happens, and guys like Salcedo, Solimon, and Bromberg return to legitimate prospect status, then maybe we can feel good about the pitching pipeline. Until then.....kinda ugly.