PDA

View Full Version : Article: Wednesday's Twins Minor League Daily

Twins Fan From Afar
07-18-2012, 11:16 PM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?811-Wednesday-s-Twins-Minor-League-Daily

Shane Wahl
07-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Good job with this! E-Town continues to impress.

clutterheart
07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Is Kepler playing at the local VW ballpark? I'll bet the local soft pitch team is telling bench "we got next."

JB_Iowa
07-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the update -- always interesting.

And I'm so glad that you'll get to keep updating us on the Twins' affliliate New Britain Rock Cats. You've done such a great job acquainting us with the team and its operations. Looking forward to more of your Rock Cat stories over the next couple of years.

Twins Fan From Afar
07-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the update -- always interesting.

And I'm so glad that you'll get to keep updating us on the Twins' affliliate New Britain Rock Cats. You've done such a great job acquainting us with the team and its operations. Looking forward to more of your Rock Cat stories over the next couple of years.

Thanks, JB. I suppose I should officially annouce the extension of my blog through 2014, as well!
I've had a couple busy work weeks, but will get back into the swing of it as the team hits the home stretch.

mike wants wins
07-19-2012, 09:00 AM
I agree, thanks for the updates, it is great of the team to do them. Really appreciated.

righty8383
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
3 HR's in 3 days for Kepler. He has always had good contact rates, nice to see him hitting for power. I would like to see him promoted to Beloit.