PDA

View Full Version : Down to Earth?

Curt
06-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Since leaving Milwaukee, Plouffe is 8 for 37 with one home run and 13 Ks in ten games. Triple slash .216/.237/.324 for .561 OPS.

I know, that is an SSS (small sample size), the season is long and there are many ups and downs. Still... which Plouffe do we see going forward? A streaky one?

Riverbrian
06-30-2012, 11:13 AM
A snap back was probably a given. I'm actually encouraged by the slash line you provide. It was so much worse prior to his hot streak. If that's what his cold streak now looks like... I can live with that. Much improved in my opinion.

greengoblinrulz
06-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Plouffe in his own right is a hard player to predict as he's become a different player in the last 3 yrs vs. his first 4.
He has been pretty streaky in his HR phase of his minor league career, but I have no problem with him right now.

Brock Beauchamp
06-30-2012, 11:25 AM
This is the real test of Trevor Plouffe. He referenced the past two weeks being "slider mania". Pitchers are adjusting. Now we'll see if Trevor can adjust to their adjustment to the adjustment.

Riverbrian
06-30-2012, 01:28 PM
This is the real test of Trevor Plouffe. He referenced the past two weeks being "slider mania". Pitchers are adjusting. Now we'll see if Trevor can adjust to their adjustment to the adjustment.

If Plouffe adjusts to the adjustment of the adjustment... Check Mate. 3b will be one less thing to worry about.

biggentleben
06-30-2012, 01:45 PM
If Plouffe adjusts to the adjustment of the adjustment... Check Mate. 3b will be one less thing to worry about.

What about when pitchers adjust to the adjustment to the adjustment of the adjustment?!

Riverbrian
06-30-2012, 01:55 PM
What about when pitchers adjust to the adjustment to the adjustment of the adjustment?!

lol... they will be out of moves and will just say screw it and groove one.

crapforks
06-30-2012, 01:55 PM

Adjustception