PDA

View Full Version : First trip to Target Field tonight

gunnarthor
06-29-2012, 10:25 AM
And I've got box seats! Woo-hoo!!

CDog
06-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!

gunnarthor
06-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!

Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.

Twins best friend
06-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!

CDog
06-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.

Ahhh. The suites are pretty sweet, too! Don't be afraid to go out and mix with the commoners, though. Haha.

CDog
06-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!

I was fortunate enough to watch a game in a suite, and I've also gotten to go on a tour of the ballpark. There are many levels of niceness (invented word?) and size and decor to the suites there. They're all pretty nice, though!

John Bonnes
06-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Just FYI - gates open about 5:30 and the Royals should be having BP still. I don't know if you can get in earlier than that with a Suite ticket or not. I don't think so.

Also, don't forget to check out our parking thread...

http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php?832-Where-Do-You-Park-When-You-Go-to-Games-and-How-Much-Do-You-Pay&highlight=meters