PDA

View Full Version : Hot girls rule

Badsmerf
06-21-2012, 11:59 AM
I used a more appropriate thread tittle than I'm used to, but wanted to start my posting the right way.

Brock Beauchamp
06-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I used a more appropriate thread tittle than I'm used to, but wanted to start my posting the right way.

Oh man, Olivia Wilde. Perhaps the hottest woman in Hollywood.

Moved this to the appropriate forum, BTW.

Badsmerf
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
RP!! I had it on there so everyone could see.

Brock Beauchamp
06-21-2012, 12:13 PM
RP!! I had it on there so everyone could see.

Now now... We didn't allow cross-posting on BYTO, either. That one of three rules, I think. Or maybe it was two. I never bothered to count.

hawkiconk
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
does everyone count here?

Musk21
06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
A fitting 1st post, Smerf....(One tear)

hawkiconk
06-21-2012, 02:04 PM
can a photo of betty jean be posted here?

Badsmerf
06-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Now now... We didn't allow cross-posting on BYTO, either. That one of three rules, I think. Or maybe it was two. I never bothered to count.

I know we didn't. I'm just acting out....

Frozented9
06-22-2012, 08:14 PM
My current fav
http://www.outofaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Julie-Henderson-1.jpg

ofx1
06-23-2012, 10:17 AM
can a photo of betty jean be posted here?

No.

[Filler to compensate for 10 character mininmum]

Badsmerf
06-23-2012, 02:41 PM
http://popoholic.com/images/keeley-hazell-ralph-01.jpgWhat happened to Keeley?

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
http://www.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Kate-Upton.gif

luke829
06-23-2012, 05:05 PM
http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/giorgiomtb/giorgiomtb1201/giorgiomtb120100061/11913926-old-woman-with-a-hat-showing-her-f-finger.jpg (http://twinsdaily.com/photo_11913926_old-woman-with-a-hat-showing-her-f-finger.html)

glunn
06-24-2012, 02:06 AM
http://www.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Kate-Upton.gif

I vote for her!!! Who is she?

notoriousgod71
06-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Is the proper thread title too offensive to be used?

Badsmerf
06-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Is the proper thread title too offensive to be used?

I'm not sure... didn't want to push the boundaries too far on my first post.

hawkiconk
06-25-2012, 02:28 PM
No.

[Filler to compensate for 10 character mininmum]col

avatar reminds me of that party in your basement.......

kydoty
06-25-2012, 10:45 PM
*sniff*

It's like BYTO never left.

TheLeviathan
06-26-2012, 02:32 PM
So it's been a few hours and already we're establishing this as BYTO turf. It's like the table you put your loud, racist uncle at so that he's still part of the celebration but away enough that everyone can pretend they don't hear or acknowledge him.

Yup....seems about right.

Brock Beauchamp
06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I vote for her!!! Who is she?

I've seen that gif around the internet and would like to know who she is as well...

TheLeviathan
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Kate Upton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MCUnWIs88CQ) boys...that's who it is.

PseudoSABR
06-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Kate Upton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MCUnWIs88CQ) boys...that's who it is.She's hilarious, too. Frack you, Andy Roddick

snepp
06-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I think it's Kate Upton.

Edit: That's what I get for not reading page 2 before replying.

ofx1
06-26-2012, 04:34 PM
I've seen that gif around the internet and would like to know who she is as well...

I wonder if the file name *might* hold a clue?

/oy!

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
She's hilarious, too. Frack you, Andy Roddick

? Are you thinking of Brooklyn Decker?

b/c my pic as others pointed out was Upton.

freshinthehouse
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
*edit* posted the answer to RP's question without noticing several others already had.

To make up for my lack of social graces, here is a picture of a pretty lady:

notoriousgod71
06-27-2012, 12:40 AM
How good of a picture can you post without getting banned?

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-27-2012, 09:08 AM
How good of a picture can you post without getting banned?

So is this the new BYTO hang out since our other thread was locked for some reason?

Brock Beauchamp
06-27-2012, 09:18 AM
That's the point; there is no "BYTO hangout" on this site. This is Twins Daily, not Battle Your Tail Off. The point is to merge the communities into one by taking the best of each; not to pitt the users against one another by creating subforums, special threads, tiered rankings, or any other such nonsense.

hawkiconk
06-27-2012, 09:23 AM
That's the point; there is no "BYTO hangout" on this site. This is Twins Daily, not Battle Your Tail Off. The point is to merge the communities into one by taking the best of each; not to pitt the users against one another by creating subforums, special threads, tiered rankings, or any other such nonsense.i would think some people would try to get along before they find themselves with no place to post except espn, and if that's not enough to turn your stomach i don't know what is.

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-27-2012, 09:25 AM
That's the point; there is no "BYTO hangout" on this site. This is Twins Daily, not Battle Your Tail Off. The point is to merge the communities into one by taking the best of each; not to pitt the users against one another by creating subforums, special threads, tiered rankings, or any other such nonsense.

I don't think anyone was suggesting any of those.

Subforums- It was one topic, not an entire forum and nobody was creating multiple threads. Hell if anything it was just going to be a place to retire BYTO memes from time to time.
Tiered Rankings- your sarcasm meter must be way off these days, nobody was serious about BYTO tiered rankings

Also everyone has merged into the communities/other topics, I think you were over-reacting to nothing by locking the thread and implying we were all trying take over the board, drop the "f-bombs" or some other non sense. It was harmless fun and nobody seemed to take issue with it...

Anyways back to the topic at hand.

http://content.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/kim-kardashian-ass.jpg

Brock Beauchamp
06-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Most of you BYTOers have been great during the transition. I'm not implying that everyone is acting up. I wasn't going to lock the BYTO thread initially; after all, I let it run for an entire day. But it started to spiral and having been a forum admin for a decade now, it wasn't hard for me to see where that spiral was going to ultimately end up. I locked the thread with a mild warning. It was a reminder that this is a different forum and in the best interest of everyone involved, tone it down for awhile until the communities acclimate to one another. In my opinion, the best way to do that was to lock the thread that represented the trouble in the first place. Had I posted in the thread with the same message and kept it open, it probably would have been ignored. But by locking it, everyone who enters the thread sees that as the last post and hopefully, better understands my point.

MasterBassist
06-27-2012, 09:42 AM
This is a good thread to check on every now and then at work. Unfortunately (or fortunately...depending on how you look at it) for me, I work in a female dominated department, but luckily they all wear these annoying flip-flop sandles that I can always hear walking up the aisle.

It's too bad I can't have a pin-up girl hanging at my desk, yet some women can have their boy toy favs hanging in theirs. Where's the equal rights?

http://www.cherryplucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/girl-volleyball-shorts.jpg

notoriousgod71
06-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Most of you BYTOers have been great during the transition. I'm not implying that everyone is acting up. I wasn't going to lock the BYTO thread initially; after all, I let it run for an entire day. But it started to spiral and having been a forum admin for a decade now, it wasn't hard for me to see where that spiral was going to ultimately end up. I locked the thread with a mild warning. It was a reminder that this is a different forum and in the best interest of everyone involved, tone it down for awhile until the communities acclimate to one another. In my opinion, the best way to do that was to lock the thread that represented the trouble in the first place. Had I posted in the thread with the same message and kept it open, it probably would have been ignored. But by locking it, everyone who enters the thread sees that as the last post and hopefully, better understands my point.

Look on the bright side- Dave and DPJ were actually civil to each other in that thread.

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Look on the bright side- Dave and DPJ were actually civil to each other in that thread.

DPJ and I get along pretty well.

glunn
06-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Your decision made sense to me, considering the way that the thread was going. But I would like to get to know the BYTO people better and i wonder if there might be some value to a thread that emphasizes getting to know each other.

snepp
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Your decision made sense to me, considering the way that the thread was going. But I would like to get to know the BYTO people better and i wonder if there might be some value to a thread that emphasizes getting to know each other.

A TD kumbaya session?

Brock Beauchamp
06-28-2012, 02:33 PM

Yell at them. It's pretty much the only way to get their attention. :D

I'm not against an introductory thread... I'll put some thought into it.

kydoty
06-28-2012, 05:19 PM

I don't **** on the first date. I have standards unlike snepp.

Kobs
06-28-2012, 06:18 PM

I'm the nice one.

ofx1
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm the nice one.

FFS.

Anyway... Go Twins...

notoriousgod71
06-28-2012, 08:28 PM
FFS.

Anyway... Go Twins...

Dinkelman, right?

ofx1
06-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Dinkelman, right?

Correct!

snepp
06-28-2012, 10:12 PM

Why even bother with the first date?

glunn
06-29-2012, 12:56 AM

Unless you are Kate Upton, I have no interest in dating you. But I am here to share my Twins fanaticism with all fellow travelers.

glunn
06-29-2012, 12:59 AM
I'm the nice one.

Then you will easily fit in here.

We have lots of passionate debate here, but people tend to keep in mind that we share a common mania, and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.

PseudoSABR
06-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Why even bother with the first date?
BYTO was the adultfriendfinder of baseball sites. Au revoir, easy, weird lay.

TheLeviathan
06-29-2012, 02:13 PM
BYTO was the adultfriendfinder of baseball sites. Au revoir, easy, weird lay.

Less showers needed now though right?

hawkiconk
06-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Then you will easily fit in here.

We have lots of passionate debate here, but people tend to keep in mind that we share a common mania, and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.let's not make such harsh all inclusive lumpings

snepp
06-29-2012, 04:23 PM
and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.

You've never had the pleasure of Dankind.

SpiritofVodkaDave
06-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Not hot "girls" related, but I found this kinda interesting and figured I would post in this thread since it seems to be a temporary BYTO refugee camp, I think this was posted the same day pig gave us the news of the shut down?

http://i49.tinypic.com/jshzpl.png

Brock Beauchamp
06-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Not hot "girls" related, but I found this kinda interesting and figured I would post in this thread since it seems to be a temporary BYTO refugee camp, I think this was posted the same day pig gave us the news of the shut down?

http://i49.tinypic.com/jshzpl.png

Awesome.

Badsmerf
06-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Perk is awesome. I know he browsed the forum a little when he did his interview with me, but I wonder if he did while his name was crocodile tears? How did that come up anyway?

Fatt Crapps
07-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Perk is awesome. I know he browsed the forum a little when he did his interview with me, but I wonder if he did while his name was crocodile tears? How did that come up anyway?

Because everytime he had a terrible performance on the mound, he always blamed it on shoulder soreness or some other bs.

glunn
07-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Christina Hendricks probably deserves her own thread.

glunn
07-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Is this thread limited to girls who are currently hot, or can we include some of hottest girls of all time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Skg0Ebo8Dc#!