PDA

View Full Version : Coming around on Plouffe

spideyo
06-16-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm starting to become a Plouffe Believer...a Plou-liever if you will. If he doesn't lead the league in HR's for the whole month, he may end up leading them in walks.

Let's just hope he stays healthy.

On a related thought, since his sudden outburst of power, how many times do you think he's been targeted by "random" drug testing?

Seth Stohs
06-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Should be "No times" from anyone that you'd hopefully trust for content!!

powrwrap
06-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Picked him up for my fantasy team last Tuesday. Lookin' great!

jimbo92107
06-16-2012, 10:52 PM
I was dead certain that by now we'd have Valencia at 3rd and Plouffe at SS. How things change...

glunn
06-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm starting to become a Plouffe Believer...a Plou-liever if you will.

I think that "Plouffetist" has become the established term.

Bark's Lounge
06-16-2012, 11:57 PM
I think that "Plouffetist" has become the established term.

"Plouffetism" is the only means in which I choose to honor thy Plouffe. Being a Plou-liever sounds a bit like a Animalism... as in "Golden Plou-liever." It would sound better if the F's were added. I must now go burn some incense & sage, meditate and find my Plouffetist center of well being. I know the great Plouffe will reward Twins Daily Nation with many more homeruns and exciting baseball play.

glunn
06-17-2012, 01:23 AM
"Plouffetism" is the only means in which I choose to honor thy Plouffe. Being a Plou-liever sounds a bit like a Animalism... as in "Golden Plou-liever." It would sound better if the F's were added. I must now go burn some incense & sage, meditate and find my Plouffetist center of well being. I know the great Plouffe will reward Twins Daily Nation with many more homeruns and exciting baseball play.

Also, we have already built a clubhouse. Veronica helped. Click on the image below to see the splendor of Plouffetism.

Bark's Lounge
06-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Also, we have already built a clubhouse. Veronica helped. Click on the image below to see the splendor of Plouffetism.

Tremendous!