PDA

View Full Version : Article: Braun powers Brewers past Twins

Parker Hageman
06-16-2012, 05:19 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?666-Braun-powers-Brewers-past-Twins

Seth Stohs
06-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Nice work Parker!! Very good article!!

JB_Iowa
06-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Braun, Plouffe’s off-season workout compatriot

Despite your analysis of the changes in his swing and how happy I am for Plouffe, that clause gives me a queasy feeling.

The Brewers were being pretty cautious with Plouffe. Makes me wonder why the Twins don't employ the same strategy from time to time. I did appreciate the one Braun AB where they were jamming him on the inside part of the plate.

And, it was yet another day of seeing offensive impotence when the opposing pitcher is better than mediocre.

Thrylos
06-16-2012, 06:34 PM
This whole PED case and him getting of with a technicality, makes me respect Braun as much as I do ARod, Manny and the like confirmed cheaters. Which is not much. Kinda hate him doing this to the Twins in a non-level playing field...

Neil
06-16-2012, 06:50 PM
I am a big fan of this writing style. It brings me back to the feeling reading the always-gripping recap of the last night's game in the paper as a kid.
Please feel free to post as many of these as you like, Parker!

glunn
06-16-2012, 10:55 PM
This whole PED case and him getting of with a technicality, makes me respect Braun as much as I do ARod, Manny and the like confirmed cheaters. Which is not much. Kinda hate him doing this to the Twins in a non-level playing field...

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder whether he would have hit either homer without the PED enhanced swing.

Jack Torse
06-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Morneau's AB's yesterday were simply not major league caliber. They were beyond struggling and close to clueless.