PDA

View Full Version : Article: Friday Night Game Notes

Seth Stohs
05-26-2012, 01:19 AM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?584-Friday-Night-Game-Notes

Shane Wahl
05-26-2012, 03:13 AM
All four of tomorrow's starters are interesting, especially the "bottom" three.

YourHouseIsMyHouse
05-26-2012, 12:33 PM
I hate to say it, but Michael is starting to look like a bust. We never had high expectations anyway though. I'm disappointed in Maloney. I was hoping he might provide some worth to the Twins in his new role. There is still time. I get affected easily by small sample sizes out of pure fanaticism. It's my downfall.

YourHouseIsMyHouse
05-26-2012, 01:23 PM
I hope you don't mind me asking Seth, but when will your Top Prospects Series return? I've really enjoyed it so far and am getting a little anxious for the top 20. I'm just curious and don't want to rush you or anything!

Seth Stohs
05-26-2012, 03:00 PM
I hope you don't mind me asking Seth, but when will your Top Prospects Series return? I've really enjoyed it so far and am getting a little anxious for the top 20. I'm just curious and don't want to rush you or anything!

I'm ready with them, but don't want to post them on the weekend. I would say that they'll be posted probably Tuesday and Wednesday. Let people enjoy their Memorial Day weekend, and post the top 20 right away next week.

Shane Wahl
05-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Michael is not a bust, he just probably needed some Beloit time before going right into high-A. I suppose someone else like Bryant would have been placed there and perhaps struggled too though.

YourHouseIsMyHouse
05-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for letting us know.