PDA

View Full Version : An Apology from Bark's Lounge

Bark's Lounge
05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
To everyone on the Twins Daily site I give a heart felt apology for my last blog "Bark's Lounge Signing Out". I actually think that the TD site is a pretty special opportunity for Twins fans to unite, to argue in a positive manner and to express themselves baseball wise. I feel like I have been sloppy in areas and need to tighten things up. If you feel I singled you out in that last blog, I was only venting frustration from a rough day at the office. I think everyone adds a bit to this site... which is pretty damn cool. I hope I can have a second chance to be taken seriously, although I might try my hand at some humor (good or bad). I Do take it seriously. It's Fun... It's Baseball!!!

TwinsFanLV
05-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Who are you, again?

Bark's Lounge
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
I am no one.

glunn
05-17-2012, 10:53 PM
To everyone on the Twins Daily site I give a heart felt apology for my last blog "Bark's Lounge Signing Out". I actually think that the TD site is a pretty special opportunity for Twins fans to unite, to argue in a positive manner and to express themselves baseball wise. I feel like I have been sloppy in areas and need to tighten things up. If you feel I singled you out in that last blog, I was only venting frustration from a rough day at the office. I think everyone adds a bit to this site... which is pretty damn cool. I hope I can have a second chance to be taken seriously, although I might try my hand at some humor (good or bad). I Do take it seriously. It's Fun... It's Baseball!!!

Apology accepted, and no hard feelings. Please keep posting.

CDog
05-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Who are you, again?

Super classy.

Shane Wahl
05-17-2012, 11:57 PM

You are one of my new favorite people here.

Unless you're just a TD addict . . . I hear the only therapy for that is for the Twins to not suck, so . . .

James
05-18-2012, 08:42 AM
I really enjoy your stuff. Thanks for deciding to come back. If you can't have fun with baseball, then why would you watch it, right?

Twins Fan From Afar
05-18-2012, 08:51 AM
I Look forward to more posts!

Thrylos
05-18-2012, 09:51 AM
I Look forward to more posts!

What he said ^^^^ :)

If every person who writes something and publishes it in the internets meant for everyone to agree with him or her and/or to please everyone who read it, nothing would ever get published. Gotta do it for yourself and gotta learn to grow thick skin :)

ashburyjohn
05-18-2012, 12:19 PM
and gotta learn to grow thick skin :)

Best some people can hope for is to learn to ignore their thin skin.