PDA

View Full Version : Article: Twins-Blue Jays Series Preview

Seth Stohs
05-09-2012, 11:59 PM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?530-Twins-Blue-Jays-Series-Preview

Bark's Lounge
05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
In theory the twins will probably get swept, but because of our track record and the fact that we are fielding one of our worst teams in recent memory we will probably take 2 out of 3. Baseball makes no sense. I'll bet over on Bautista hitting an HR during this series.

YourHouseIsMyHouse
05-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Darin Mastroianni got called up just in time to face his old team. I think that's somewhat notable considering we just acquired him this year.

Seth Stohs
05-10-2012, 10:35 AM
In theory the twins will probably get swept, but because of our track record and the fact that we are fielding one of our worst teams in recent memory we will probably take 2 out of 3. Baseball makes no sense. I'll bet over on Bautista hitting an HR during this series.

That's the beauty of the game... you just never know!!

Seth Stohs
05-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Darin Mastroianni got called up just in time to face his old team. I think that's somewhat notable considering we just acquired him this year.

Same with PJ Walters.

J-Dog Dungan
05-10-2012, 04:18 PM
This is actually shaping up to be an interesting series, because we have Diamond coming off his excellent performance against the Angels, Walters starting in the bigs for at least the first time this year if not the first time in his career, and the call-up of Mastroianni and demotion of Valencia. This will be a very different line-up than what the Twins started the year with, and, unlike last year, injuries have played very little into that.

JB_Iowa
05-10-2012, 04:45 PM
"Would you have believed me if I had told you that Jose Bautista would have a sub-700 OPS? Coming into the Twins series, Bautista is hitting just .187/.318/.355 (.673) with three doubles and five home runs. "

Why do I have the feeling that facing Twins pitching will cure what ails him?