PDA

View Full Version : Article: Sunday Afternoon Game Notes

Seth Stohs
05-06-2012, 05:50 PM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?513-Sunday-Afternoon-Game-Notes

YourHouseIsMyHouse
05-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't want to come across as a know-it-all, but The Twins are 7-20 with the loss to Seattle earlier today.

gil4
05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
I don't want to come across as a know-it-all, but The Twins are 7-20 with the loss to Seattle earlier today.

You have to know a lot more than that to come across as a know-it-all.

Seth Stohs
05-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Corrected... thank you!

Shane Wahl
05-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Santana was my second pick behind Herrmann for my Adopt-a-Player. I really like the potential there and I am happy to see him hitting like this.

Seth Stohs
05-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Santana was my second pick behind Herrmann for my Adopt-a-Player. I really like the potential there and I am happy to see him hitting like this.

I think I've seen Santana play 3 games and I came away impressed. Last year, he made a lot of errors and didn't have an OBP over .300, but you can just see the talent is there. Good glove, great range, very strong arm, good speed, takes a strong swing. I like him a lot, more than I probably should. I think I had him in my top 20-25 and most probably didn't have him in their top 40s, at least. So, I"m with you!

JB_Iowa
05-07-2012, 12:57 PM
After more the a week of staying in a rut in pick to click, I'm grateful to Doumit for getting me some big points yesterday.

I was also glad to see Pavano, Marquis and Blackburn all go 6 even though Marquis and Blackburn were fairly ugly doing it.

I would be even more glad to see Frankie go at least 6 tonight -- preferably with a QS thrown in.