PDA

View Full Version : Article: Thursday Night Minor League Lights

Seth Stohs
04-26-2012, 09:33 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?479-Thursday-Night-Minor-League-Lights

Cody Christie
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Do you think the errors from Rosario are something to worry about or are they just part of the transition to a new position?

Seth Stohs
04-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Do you think the errors from Rosario are something to worry about or are they just part of the transition to a new position?

I think he had like 4 errors in the first 6 games, so it's only been about 2 in the last 14 (all approximate). I would definitely say it's part of the transition. But we'll obviously see as time goes on.

bdodge22
04-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Seth-

Thanks for posting these minor league updates! For those of us that are draft geeks (NFL) and love the development process, baseball has always been a hard sport to enjoy in the same way that you can follow college players players in football or basketball. You make it easy to follow the twins prospects! I'm a die hard twins fan so I should be more frusterated about the way this season is going but getting to keep up on the future of twins baseball gives me something positive to focus on! Thanks again

Seth Stohs
04-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Someone asked me in recent days if it is hard to find things to write about the Twins. I said, of course not. That's why I write about the minor leaguers. There are four (and in June six) teams and plenty of positive things to write about from day to day. Thank you for the kind words.

Baseball's minor league system is unlike basketball and football, for sure. The process can be long, but that's what makes the game so great. You never know who's going to make it or not.