A Brief History of Other Randy Dobnaks
Image courtesy of Flickr/Oracle Omega
- Mechanic who lets you know that this is going to be pretty expensive and it’s going to take a while.
- Your dad’s best friend from high school who your mom Does. Not. Like. He has a Grand Am and a girlfriend 20 years his junior named Ashlynne. Keeps Tommy Bahama in business. Wears cologne to funerals.
- Bass player for ‘70s rock band that opened for Grand Funk Railroad at the Met Center.
- Farmer. Corn, soybeans, got out of dairy a couple years back.
- Shop teacher. Called kids “jackasses” until the school board cracked down on him.
- A frequent letter writer to the Star-Tribune’s op-ed page. His main concerns are “liberty” and “freedom.”
- The food scientist for Frito-Lay who helped develop Funyuns. License plate said SNAK MAN. Divorced.
- Every seventh male born in North Dakota between 1961-67.
- Guy who takes co-rec softball too seriously. Banned from the Woodbury Buffalo Wild Wings for yelling at an umpire and his family while they ate boneless garlic parmesan wings.
- Sitcom dad.
- A Minnesota Twins pitcher in 1979. Gene Mauch hates him because he keeps his hair too long.
- Perham man who has been to 22 consecutive WE Fests. Has a hard opinion about Kenny Chesney.
- Guy who has cornered the inner tube rental market in a resort town.
- Your insurance agent. Crushes Nicorette like it’s a contest.
- Frequent third-party candidate for all local offices.
- John Bonnes, USAFChief, JW24 and 3 others like this