SOLD OUT - Gleeman & The Geek's Tuesday Taproom Tour
Join a limited group of 100 fellow Twins fans listening to a special podcast and watching a Twins road game at one of John and Aaron’s favorite local craft beer taprooms with Gleeman and the Geek! Honestly, how many great things are in that last sentence? And it gets better - at each taproom:
- You’ll receive a free pint glass with the Gleeman and Geek Tuesday Taproom Tour logo (our own tap handle!) on one side and the brewery’s logo on the other. And each taproom’s glass will be a different color. (You need to attend the event to get the glass. We cannot mail them.)
- You’ll get a free craft beer.
- You’ll get another free craft beer for a future visit.
- There will be a giveaway at first pitch, last out and during the game.
- Aaron and John will talk Twins and answer questions during the game to the assembled crowd and it will all be on a special release podcast. Your question could be featured on the podcast.
We’ll be attending four of our favorite taprooms that you’ve heard on the show. All four dates are Tuesday nights:
- 4/25 – 7:00 – 10:00 at Northgate Brewing (vs Texas Rangers)
- 5/23 – 6:05 – 9:00 at 612 Brew (vs Baltimore Orioles)
- 6/27 – 6:05 – 9:00 at Tin Whiskers (vs Boston Red Sox)
- 8/22 – 7:05 – 10:00 at Fair State Coop (vs Chicago White Sox)
Unfortunately, you can’t just arrive at the door, as we expect to sell out and these taprooms have a limited capacity. You’ll be able to get tickets right here by going to TuesdayTaproomTour.com (which will take you right back here) on the 24th at 8AM.
- If the season pass does not sell out, individual event tickets will be sold for $15 and will go on sale the day after Opening Day, which is 4/3, provided any are still available.
- However, you can buy tickets to all four events for just $40. These go on sale at 8:00 on Friday March 24th and are the only way to get tickets to the events through Opening Day. We have less than 100 tickets available, so it is very possible they sell out and we are unable to offer individual tickets.
- Northgate Brewery is in NE Minneapolis, at 783 Harding St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. They specialize in British inspired beers.
- 612 Brew is in NE Minneapolis at 945 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413. Their taproom is in an iconic NE Mpls warehouse, and features art on the walls and coming out of the taps.
- Tin Whiskers is located in Lowertown at 125 9th St E, St. Paul, MN 55101. Started by electrical engineers, it features beer with twists on traditional favorites.
- Fair State Brewing is located in NE Minneapolis at 2506 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. Their evolving beer lineup features traditional styles as well as an array of sours.
- Parker Hageman likes this