Saints & BFF (Baseball, Food, Fireworks) Night
Because It's Baseball. And You're An American.
If you have been to our Winter Meltdown or to our Touch ‘Em All Pub Crawl, you know how legendary Twins Daily parties can be. This could top them. We’re going to celebrate our country’s birthday with your BFFs: Beer, Food and Fireworks. On Friday, July 3rd, we’ll check out the Saints brand new ballpark with Twins Daily and other MinnCentric writers that includes a Saints game, a pregame picnic and postgame fireworks.
The Saints are playing in a brand new ballpark in downtown St. Paul, that you need to see. Tailgating is part of the Saints tradition, but you'll be tailgating IN THE BALLPARK with a catered picnic. There is also a local craft brew stand steps away with something like 20 taps. And the night ends with a fireworks display.
The good news is that we’ve swung a deal to get a limited amount of tickets for both the food and the reserved seat for just $25 apiece. The better news is that we have an even more limited batch available for just $20 apiece. The bad news is that stupid word “limited”; you’ll want to act FAST. I can’t imagine we don’t sell out of these.
- Cost is just $20, but only until our initial batch sells out. Price will go up to $25 next week and even those are limited.
- It includes an outfield reserved ticket and a catered picnic starting at 5:30 inside the new Saints Ballpark before the game.
- Tickets will be available at Will Call.
- There will also be door prizes, including two front row tickets to a Twins game for one lucky attendee.
- We are working on also getting guided tours of the ballpark.