Offseason Live Replay: Twins Offseason Blueprints
I was joined via live-stream by John Bonnes and Seth Stohs on Thursday night at 8:00 PM as we each talked through our respective theoretical blueprints for a successful Twins offseason. (Only to have them ruthlessly dissected by the other panelists.) Along the way, we gained some insight as to what real possibilities lie before of the Twins front office this winter.
Watch the full episode replay below.
You can catch future live-streams by subscribing to Twins Daily's Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube page. You can also always catch our shows via audio by subscribing to our podcast.
How might everything come together for the Twins this offseason? Watch and find out:
In the meantime, check out previous episodes of Offseason Live and see what's upcoming:
- Ep 1: Twins Offseason Jeopardy! (Thurs, 10/8)
- Ep 2: Projecting the Twins’ 2021 Payroll (Tues, 10/13)
- Ep 3: Stay or Go? Twins Impending Free Agents (Thurs, 10/15)
- Ep 4: Twins Arbitration Decisions (Tues, 10/20)
- Ep 5: Free Agency – Catchers & Infield (Thurs, 10/22)
- Ep 6: Free Agency – Outfield & DH (Tues, 10/27)
- Ep 7: Free Agency – Starting Pitchers (Thurs, 10/29)
- Ep 8: Free Agency – Relief Pitchers (Thurs, 11/5)
- Ep 9: Twins Trade Targets (Thurs, 11/12)
- Ep 10: Offseason Blueprints (Thurs, 11/19)
*MORE TO COME! STAY TUNED*