Offseason Live Replay: Spring Training Preview
Through 19 episodes of Offseason Live, we've previewed, dissected, debated, analyzed, and reacted to Hot Stove action in real-time. We've commiserated over the slow early trudge, and celebrated the late flourish. It's been a ton of fun, especially because of the engagement and interaction from viewers in each episode. And it all leads up to this: the arrival of a new (hopefully much more normal) baseball season.
During the Offseason Live finale, I was joined by John Bonnes and Seth Stohs as we shared final thoughts on the Twins' winter and looked ahead to the next five weeks.
We debate key position battles, predict camp surprises, and project the Opening Day roster while setting the stage for John's on-site coverage in Fort Myers.
Watch it below. You can also always catch these episodes via audio by subscribing to our podcast.
Check out previous episodes of Offseason Live:
- Ep 1: Twins Offseason Jeopardy! (Thurs, 10/8)
- Ep 2: Projecting the Twins’ 2021 Payroll (Tues, 10/13)
- Ep 3: Stay or Go? Twins Impending Free Agents (Thurs, 10/15)
- Ep 4: Twins Arbitration Decisions (Tues, 10/20)
- Ep 5: Free Agency – Catchers & Infield (Thurs, 10/22)
- Ep 6: Free Agency – Outfield & DH (Tues, 10/27)
- Ep 7: Free Agency – Starting Pitchers (Thurs, 10/29)
- Ep 8: Free Agency – Relief Pitchers (Thurs, 11/5)
- Ep 9: Twins Trade Targets (Thurs, 11/12)
- Ep 10: Offseason Blueprints (Tues, 11/17)
- Ep 11: The Non-tender Deadline (Weds, 12/2)
- Ep 12: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy (Weds, 12/16)
- Ep 13: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 2 (Weds, 12/30)
- Ep 14: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 3 (Weds, 1/6)
- Ep 15: Catching Up on Twins Rumors (Tues, 1/12)
- Ep 16: What Happens Next? (Mon, 1/25)
- Ep 17: Twins to Sign Andrelton Simmons (Tues, 1/26)
- Ep 18: Twins Sign Cruz and Colomé (Weds, 2/3)
- Ep 19: Sorting Out the Twins Bullpen (Thurs, 2/11)
- Ep 20: Twins Spring Training Preview (Fri, 2/19)