Now Available: 2016 Offseason Handbook
If you preordered, you have already received an email notification for your download. If you did not preorder, you can follow this link to purchase your copy of the Handbook and download it immediately.
This fully loaded, beautifully designed ebook contains 101 pages of content providing you with a comprehensive preview of the MLB offseason landscape delivered from a distinctly Twins-centric standpoint. It's perfect for reading on a computer or tablet, and can also be printed out.
Among the sections that you'll find inside the Offseason Handbook:
- A lengthy, exclusive interview with Twins general manager Terry Ryan
- Breakdowns of the organization's current depth and needs
- An in-depth overview of payroll commitments and arbitration estimates
- Profiles of available free agents for every positions
- Writeups on trade candidates for the Twins, and players they could target
- Much more!
The Twins Daily Offseason Handbook puts you in the shoes of Twins GM, allowing you to use all of the information listed above to formulate your own educated opinions and build your offseason blueprint.
If you'd like to get a peek at what's inside before buying, you can download this free seven-page sample with snapshots of various sections.
By purchasing a copy of the 2016 Offseason Handbook, you are not only getting an awesome product that you'll love at a killer price, you're also supporting the free content that appears here on Twins Daily year-round. Thank you, as always, for your support. And enjoy!
Buy and download the Handbook here.