2020 Offseason Handbook Now Available for Download
This comprehensive overview of the 2019-20 offseason landscape is narrated through a Twins-centric lens, with in-depth coverage of every key storyline and possibility. Inside, you'll find:
- Explorations of important offseason focuses from Twins Daily writers like John Bonnes, Parker Hageman, Seth Stohs, Tom Froemming, Jeremy Nygaard, and myself.
- Guest features from R.T. Rybak (former Mpls mayor), Glen Perkins (three-time Twins All-Star closer), Dan Hayes (beat writer for The Athletic), and Matthew Trueblood (columnist at Baseball Prospectus).
- Beautiful design throughout, courtesy of Twins Daily's Brock Beauchamp.
- Profiles on dozens of free agent and trade targets
- Breakdowns on payroll, organizational depth, arbitration decisions, and more.
- Unique stories on the team's evolving defensive strategies, their systematic overhaul in pitching development, the new catching workload philosophy, and more.
- A create-your-own blueprint exercise, challenging you to assemble a championship roster within feasible resource constraints.
- A full rundown of everything that's inside this year's Offseason Handbook
- Our Offseason Handbook FAQ
- Last year's full edition
We know you're going to love this Handbook, and it'll serve as the backbone for much of our offseason coverage here on the site. Your instant download is only a couple clicks away.